We help you combine your debts into one monthly payment.
Generally, debt consolidation in Birmingham means working with a credit counselor in Birmingham, Alabama to register for a debt management program. Your debt specialist will negotiate more favorable annual percentage rates and terms from your credit card providers.
Want to get rid of debt? Get in touch with a debt consolidation organization in Birmingham, AL. It’s easy!
Birmingham (AL) Debt Management
Want to get out of debt more quickly, with less interest and fees and penalties? If so, you might want to sign up for one of the debt management plans in Birmingham, AL. This DMP provides numerous benefits:
- Only One Payment Per Month
- Cheaper Interest
- Less Late Charges
In addition, this is one of the most affordable ways of consolidating credit and payday loan debt in Birmingham, AL.
Debt Consolidation Loans in Birmingham, AL
Debt consolidation loans come in two varieties: unsecured loans and home equity loans, of which the latter is most popular.
The great number of payments you were having to make to various card issuers will be combined into one simple monthly payment, your Birmingham debt consolidation loan payment.
When you go with a home equity loan, there may be tax advantages. Unfortunately, if you go into default on a secured loan, you could lose your home.
Wondering if a debt consolidation loan is a good idea?
Consolidating Payday Loans: Birmingham, AL
The inflated interest rates attached to payday loans in Birmingham, AL, mean that payday debt climbs rapidly. Approximately 25,702 people in Birmingham get cash advances on a regular basis, and approximately 11,309 of these debtors are not able to pay off their payday loans, which is a lot of consumers who should think about consolidating payday loans in Birmingham, AL! Have you found yourself overdue on multiple payday cash advances? That’s okay, there are Birmingham AL payday loan consolidation companies who can:
- Trim down exorbitant payday advance interest.
- Manage payday lender calls.
- Consolidate several payday cash loans.
- Create a plan for being free from payday debt.
Do you want to read more about payday loan guidelines in Alabama? Check this page payday loan laws in AL.
Evaluating Your Debt: Birmingham, AL
In an ideal world, your monthly debt payments ought to take up less than a third of your earnings. These debts encompass credit card bills, loans, and rent or home loan payments. Why don’t we take a look at what this means for the typical consumer in Birmingham, AL:
- Income Yearly: $17,484
- Income Each Month: $1,457
- Recommended Debt Load: $525
- Severe Debt Load: $729
If your debt load each month is greater than 50%, it is time to seek the advice of a debt consolidation professional in your area.
Debt Consolidation Programs in Birmingham (AL)
- Century Acceptance Corporation, 400 Century Park S, 35226
- Cindee Dale Holmes Attorneys At Law, 1909 5th Ave N, #200, 35203
- Consumer Credit Counseling Svc. of Central Alabama, 1401 20th St S, 35205
- Debt Management Services, 300 88th St S, 35206
- Debt Relief Counseling Services, 8038 Rugby Ave, 35206
- Holmes & Associates, 1909 5th Ave N, 35203
- McDonald Gina Attorney, 2080 Valleydale Rd, 35244
- Town And Country Acceptance Corporation, 2081 Columbiana Rd, 35216
- Debt Consolidation G’ Teed 50% Off Your Debt!, 480 24th St N, 35203
- Erdberg, Joe S – Jaffe & Erdberg PC, 205 20th St N, #N-817, 35203
- Hodges, David President – David E Hodges, PC, 205 20th St N, #923, 35203
- Massey, Stotser & Nichols, PC, 1780 Gadsden Hwy, 35235
- Pearson, Gina Attorney – Over the Mountain Law Center, LLC, 1903 Oxmoor Rd, 35209
- Consumer Credit Counseling, 2806 Ruffner Rd, 35210
- Consumer Credit Counseling, 5734 Crestwood Blvd, 35212
- Consumer Credit Counseling, 2121 14th Ave S, 35205
- Consumer Credit Counseling, 1633 Montgomery Hwy, 35216