We match our clients with Mobile debt consolidation consultants whose mission is to:
- Decrease their payment amounts
- Lower their APR rates
- Reduce debt collection calls
For a no obligation debt consolidation quote, simply call us or fill out our contact form. We can connect you with a debt consolidation consultant in Mobile, AL, based upon how much debt you have, where you live, and additional variables.
Mobile (AL) Debt Management
Of the 23,944 residents of Mobile in need of some form of debt relief, most of them would benefit from a debt management plan above all else. This DMP offers several advantages:
- Just One Monthly Payment
- Lowered Interest Levels
- Reduced Late Payment Fees
If you are looking for a debt consolidation agency in Mobile, AL, this is one of the most affordable solutions.
Mobile, AL Debt Consolidation Loans
When you take out a debt consolidation loan in Mobile, AL, the funds are used to pay off your active credit lines. You will still have to pay off the loan, of course, but the annual percentage rate will probably be more attractive.
Normally, a debt consolidation loan will result in more affordable monthly bills and a fewer number of calls from debt collectors. Just think, your former debts will have been repaid. Unlike other Mobile debt consolidation solutions, you won’t learn as much as you from a debt management plan, nor will your debt be reduced as it would be during a debt settlement. Speak with a debt consolidation expert in Mobile, AL, to determine which option is best for you.
Consolidating Payday Loans in Mobile, AL
Trying to consolidate payday loans in Mobile, AL, has become nearly as common as consolidating credit cards. There are 285,659 residents of Mobile, and about 14,854 end up with at least one payday advance annually. Unfortunately, approximately 11,289 of these consumers are re-borrowing on the original amount. Hard to believe, right? We’re talking about 75%! Are you currently delinquent on at least two payday loan? You’re alright, we can help you find payday loan consolidation firms in Mobile, AL, that can help you:
- Combine a variety of payday advances.
- Reduce inflated cash advance rates of interest.
- Establish a plan for getting out of payday debt.
- Take collector phone calls.
Need to break free from payday debt?
When to Consolidate Your Debt
Any Mobile debt consolidation expert you speak with will want to know how much debt you’re carrying that is non-secured, meaning it’s not protected by any equity. The most commonly seen sources of debt are:
- Credit Cards
- Cash Advance Loans
- Rent or Mortgage Payments
- Other Revolving Credit Balances
If at all possible, only 33% of your income will be allocated toward paying back debt. Such debts incorporate credit card bills, loans, and rent or mortgage repayments. If you make $1,144 monthly, which is about average average for someone who lives in Mobile, then, if possible, you would spend around $423 per month. Of course, many Mobile residents are carrying considerable debt, indicated by debt-to-income ratios (DTI) of more than 50%. They’re shelling out more than $583 every month!
If your monthly debt cost is over 50%, it is time to contact a debt consolidation consultant near you.
Consolidation Firms: Mobile, AL
- Allvista Solutions, 3250 Airport Blvd, 36606
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service Of Mobile, 705 Oak Circle Dr E, 36609
- Financial University Network, 600 Bel Air Blvd, 36606
- J Coleman Classic Cars, 3927 Saint Stephens Rd, 36612
- Kingdom Financial Management Services, 4016 Saint Stephens Rd, 36612
- Kredit Care, 6460 Van Buren Street, 36602
- Loris Jr, James E – Loris & Edge LLC, 1358 Dauphin St, 36604
- Niederlehner, Erich Esquire – Erich M Niederlehner, PA – Bankruptcy Attorney, 401 Church St, 36602
- A American Debt Counseling, , 36507
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service, , 36507